Thursday 5 April 2012

Movies marathon

Had Movies marathon this afternoon with veronica. First, we watch "Mirror mirror" which veronica keep on telling and telling me that the snow white girl( Lily Collins ) very pretty. Whereby I agree it too, by saying " yes, she is pretty" and another few minutes later she is telling me again that she is pretty. Through out the whole movies she saying her pretty almost 20 times already. Haha, but it's okay cause I know she like to see pretty girls a lot. Well the second movie is "The Vow" is a pretty sad and touching movies. Third movie is "America pie" funny and kinda lot of sex scenes and nudity scenes too M18 but I already officially 18 already so don't worry. Hahaha. After the movie we for dinner at pastamania. then go shop around at Tampines area then go home. 


That all for what I done today. 
Bye!
yay! Going to watch The fierce wife again. 





feat. Veronica 
Sharon Wong 

Dinner at pastamania :D



No comments:

Post a Comment