Monday 2 April 2012

Hi this is my second blog.

Hmmmmm! Hi all was thinking what should I start off? Probably about my lifestyle. I'm 19 this year, currently working at golden village the cinema and also looking for full time job and that must be my career for the next 2 year. Hobbies are watching movies and going out with friends. Most of my close/best friends are from Gv! 


Come to the bad point about me- I not a tactful person easily offend person without me myself aware of it. Being   blur at times and I not a smart person lazy at times. Need to show some improvement on my attitude and character in order to become a perfect person. And my weakness point is have a bad standard of my English language. 
Good point- frankly speaking I can say praise that I good friend, a kind soul, friendly and a easy going person. 
A message to myself is that I need so show some improve about myself.
- everyone has it own weakness and strength, don't expect yourself to be person prefect-


Okay! Will stop my bull shit already. will definitely update my blog ASAP!
Bye! 

This is me!

SHARON WONG BAO XIAN(:

No comments:

Post a Comment