Wednesday 4 April 2012

Complain but not really complaining.

Recently things doesn't goes well around me making mistakes often and being blur! WTF is happening to me. Sigh. seriously Sharon you got to buck up on yourself. And don't know is it i really think too much just thinking the distance of me and veronica is it getting further. Just Suddenly not that close as before. Lesser message and lesser chat. Or sometimes she didn't reply me or just a short reply. By K or Okay like that only. Or maybe she is just busy only Or is me thinking too much( I hope so). Hahaha but I still loves her alot cause she is my closer friend in my entire life. Best friend forever.  AnywayTomorrow meet her to watch 3 movies then go library. hopefully will be closer like before.

Anyway I'm happy for Joanne she finally got that Jobs she wants that is Singapore Turf Club that pay is freaking high lo. And the second good news is Joanne manage to get in to TP after she long appeal to TP. congratulated Wow! That must be the most happy new for her. On the other hand, I really envy her and sad first thing is Temasek Polytechnc! It POLYTECHNIC leh ! My dream school. envy (to the max) ): And I felt damn sad is because I totally got no idea at all whether will I still have chance to go back school. Money is my biggest problem. Yes, indeed veronica told me that I can lend money from the bank.But the problem is I don't whether am I manage to return back anot. Hello. shouldn't by this way. A 19 year old child should be studying in Ite or poly. Friends scolded me thought I don't want or lazy to go back school but I really got no choice to go work uh. Me always worry for money. Friends and family been told me to study night classes but I don't know la. Night classes so tiring, As what is had calculate if I working as a full time job( office hours) then go night class plus need to at home do revision and what if got project or home work to do. Work already so tired then still must go study night class then do all the project etc. Aiyoh wont have enough sleep leh. Why am I going through all those things. Seriously hate it man. Even it a very tiring thing, but i will still pursue my study. I won't let my just stop. Will definitely continue. 

Today accompany Joanne to STC together with Wen Kong. Had KFC for dinner then go home then fetch the babies from child care(: Then at night go giant with sister Mum and babies. 


A randomly picture or Me and Her( Beloved Veronica)


No comments:

Post a Comment