Monday 2 April 2012

Marriage

Been seeing lots of drama about failure marriage ( partly is the third party getting involve in our people marriage). I guess I will not get marry one day. Just date my Boyfriend forever and forever will do. But I know that is impossible. Today staying at home the whole day and it either me watching television , using Mobile expecting for some message for best friends nor playing with my nephews and niece. Suppose to meet up with Pei Rong at Tampines star buck ended I cancel off, cause too lazy to go out. hahaha.

The weird thing about me and Pei Rong is we are actually not a very close friend, but she always talking to me on Whatapp. So we started off by talk nonsense and some retarded stuff, like complain and our lifestyle etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment